Friday, January 25, 2008

Who's Boy are You?

Here is my boy...actually he's one of 2. My mom started asking him one day, "who's boy are you?" Of course she had to brainwash...I mean teach him to respond with, "Nana's Boy!"

Well, I don't think so. I had him saying he was mama's boy before the night had ended.

Here's the funny thing. Evan has learned all on his own to change his answer according to whose around. He's such a people pleaser. So now when you ask him, Who's boy are you? He might be
daddy's, mama's, nana's, mimi's, papa's, you just never know.

I don't care what he says, I know deep in my heart he will always be, Mama's boy!

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

So sweet. It's amazing how much he looks like Jackson! He's like Jackson's mini-me, and of course you couldn't have picked a better name for Evan!:)

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

OMGosh! I have read this blog, checked it out daily off Leigh Ann's and it never hit me that Rachel.. was YOU!!! I am such a dork as Abby just told me on the phone for not realizing it was you! Okay, So, yes Jackson, Emma.. those names should hae given it away.. but again I am a DORK! Love your blog! Your kids
are beautiful!

lorieannbell said...

"Revan" is your kiss from the king! The Lord knew what a joy he would be to your family and that is why He hand delivered him to you. I remember sitting at church the night you told me you were pregnant--I was soooo excited for you and Keith. I can't believe he has gotten so big. I love him like my own and can't wait to see you soon!
Love-
BFF