Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I owe I owe, It's off to work I go!

Yes you read this correctly....I am going back to work. I never thought I would look forward to this day. A couple of months ago the director at the Mother's Day Out my kids go to approached about working on Tuesdays. I said sure, then she asked if I wanted to work full time (tues, wed, and thur) starting January...what the heck, why not. Emma is already there 3 days, Evan will come on Tues and Thurs. Wednesday he has a standing date with his Nana.
Here's the best part....I'm working in the baby room. AAAAHHHHHHH! I am beyond thrilled. I love me some babies. Especially the ones that I get to hug and cuddle and give back. I have been having some serious baby fever lately, so this is going to be a good fix for that.
I'm sure I will have some interesting stories to share. I'm sure I will be beyond tired as I am used to a daily naptime at home....hopefully not too tired to go shopping with the money I'll be making....MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY ....MY VERY OWN MONEY THAT I EARNED CHANGING OPP (other people's poop)
I'm off to work, wish me luck!

1 comment:

CG said...

If you gotta go to work at least you'll be loving it.