Monday, January 21, 2008

Shoulda named her Grace

Emma has always been a little clumsy. She just can't seem to stand on her feet for very long.
We've been lucky thus far, we've had no broken bones, stitches, etc. We'll this saturday, she proved once again to be "Graceful"
She and Jackson were playing a game of tag and she took a nose dive into his bed. Thankfully, we did not have to have any stitches. Just a little TLC and neosporin.
The best part was Keith kept trying to get them to stop running around, and me with all my expert parenting skills said "oh just let them run, they're bored." Not 2 minutes after making that statement, I heard a big "TOLD YA SO!"
Guess I'll be eating some crow for a couple of weeks everytime someone asks, what happened?
Emma can just say, "Mama let me do it!"
Where's my "Rockin Mama" award?

3 comments:

lorieannbell said...

Rachel--I can't believe her poor eye!! I know that it has to be sore. You give that little angel a big hug and kiss from her B-Mom! Also, you can tell Keith that the fire station near our house is almost finished and it is SCREAMING his name!! I bet that fall would not have occured (at least maybe not at that moment)had your dear sweet hubby moved you to Tulsa with you BFF!! Just kidding--not really!! I love looking at your blog by the way--thanks for taking the time to do this--you will have to teach me!!Love ya and miss you--Lorie

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so sorry! Atleast it wasn't a broken leg! We just got Ella's cast off today!

Unknown said...

I think I may have figured out how to comment. I love that you are doing a blog. You are perfect for this. Emma's eye looks pretty rough......Ava has a scare in about the same spot. Talk to you soon.
Beth