Friday, January 25, 2008

Sweet Nibblets...I've been Tagged!

My friend Leigh Ann has tagged me. This is my first tag, I have no idea if there's a proper way to do this. I just read her blog and saw that she had tagged me. List of things I love and hate.

Things I LOVE:

- my husband, kids, family

- dogs, puppies

- food: sweet, salty, high in fat, low in fat...you name it I love it in my mouth.

- napping on a rainy day

- babies in footed pajamas

- my friends, both near and far

- hearing my kids singing, making up their own words because they can't/don't understand what the real words are.

- laughing

- reading blogs, I'm so addicted

-having a girls weekend away at a Beth Moore conference

- coming home to a clean house


Things I HATE:

- when best friends move 419 miles away (L-O-R-I-E)

- when I raise my voice at my kids....I wish I had a mute button, I'm just naturally a loud person

- gaining weight

- when my husband stands over my shoulder and reads what I'm typing!

- frogs

- being tickled

- having car problems (dead battery, etc) when you have 3 kids locked, loaded and ready to go to church.

- going someplace new by myself

Man I could go on forever, on things I love and hate.....but these will do for now.

The only person I can think of to tag that might be reading this, would be my friend Christy, so tag your it.

See youins later!




-

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I wish you were here, too! :(

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Now you know it's the fourth Saturday of the month, every month.. so plan a road trip! :) We miss you, too!

lorieannbell said...

I love reading these!! It is snowing cats and dogs here--being contained in the house while it snows is almost more than they can take (and me). I NEED a run to Starbucks with my friend!!!