Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm still standing

Well, last week was rough...I started working. It was fun, the babies are so precious and honestly I can't complain. Except for the fact that my rear were dragging come about 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
Some of you know I likes to take me a lil nap every now and then...okay everyday. It kinda of became a habit of sorts. My kids would nap, so I would nap. I know there are a begillion things I could be doing, but napping was so much more fun and relaxing.
So I'm learning to get by without the dear ol' nap, it wasn't too bad as long as I keep moving and not sit down for a minute.

I'm so gonna sleep the weekend away....ttfn!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Rachel! I'm so excited you started blogging. Don't know if you got my e-mail. I'm a blogger, too! I'll add you to my link and know I'll be reading and checking on you a lot! It'll be like seeing you every day. Stop by my blog sometime and say hi!
Love,
Leighanderthol

CG said...

Once you get used to your schedule-you won't even think about those naps your missing...or maybe you will. Maybe you can catch up on the weekends!