Sunday, June 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We have returned from Hillbilly Heaven. It was a lot of fun. We visited Silver Dollar City, Tanger Outlet Mall, Branson Landing, The Aquaplex, and the local Wal-Mart, twice.
We had a great time with the whole famalia, but I am so glad to be home.
Before we left town on our trip, Miss Emma got her a new hairdo. A much needed haircut. When she was younger she had curly hair, but as she's gotten older, the curls have gone away. They always return on a humid day, I'm sure she we love that when she gets older.
Anyways, here is the before pic

She was so excited about getting her haircut, she loves having a new hairdo. It really suits her sassy attitude she can have sometimes. Here's the new look.......



Well, I've got stuff to unpack and laundry to catch up on. I'll have some more posts about the highlights of our vacation to Branson. Home Sweet Home!


3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Love the new do. So cute! I think you have a "mini me."

lorieannbell said...

I still have to look twice when I see her now!! It is cute, but I am sooooo used to her long hair I can't hardly stand the thought that my sweet little Emma is growing up and wants a cute haircut!! I love it---and yes, it does suit her quiet well. Love and miss you!!

Laura said...

Hi, Rachel! I found your blog from Leigh Ann. I just wanted to comment on your daughter's hair. It looks GREAT!! Too cute! I got my daughter's hair cut shorter right before summer, too - much to her father's disagreement, but it's so much cooler for summer. Nice to meet you!