Sunday, June 15, 2008

Branson Vacation Part Deux

I think that's how you spell it.

The highlight of the vacation for the kids is Silver Dollar City. They just can't get enough. We've been twice. I still don't think we've seen it all. I have a few tips if you go:

1. Bring some comfy shoes, there are a few hills.

2. Bring some extra clothes or swim suits for the kids, there's an area called Splash Harbor. You will get wet. But they have to were shoes and a shirt at all times.

3. Sunscreen...I forgot mine.

4. Purchase the park hopper pass, you save money and you get to visit the other parks ( White Water, Celebration City)

This was our 2nd year to visit Silver Dollar City. It was also a great test to see if we are ready for a trip to Disney. We decided rather quickly, that we are not ready to visit Uncle Mickey for at least nother year. Silver Dollar City has a lot of neat shops and some GREAT food....kettle korn...frozen lemonade to name a few. I didn't get to take as many pics as I wanted, too busy walking up those durn hills. Anyway....here's a few pics





Check it out for yourselves....silverdollarcity.com



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to this place last year and thought it was the best place I had ever stayed! Check out Branson resort for yourself!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm I'll have to take the kiddos there! Any good Branson hotels you recommend?