Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time Flies

I can not believe it's the end of May. This month has flown by. Jackson graduated from kindergarten with flying colors. He's so excited to be going into first grade. Emma graduated from the "Star" class and will be going into the "Froggy Fours" she is very excited. Evan is just excited, he doesn't really get into the whole grade changing thing yet.
We are looking forward to the summer, just a lot of hanging out around the house, swimming at my mom's, traveling to Arkansas, Branson, and Oklahoma. Hopefully, I can keep you all updated here on the blog.
I most excited about my friend Christy, she is going to be helping me with my house. She has wonderful ideas on her blog Bon Bon Boutique, and she has offered to come help me get my house decorated and looking good. We are both on vacation this next week, so rest up sister your gonna need it.
I better get packin for Branson, we leave in 72 hrs.
Rachel

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Have a fun time! You better call us when you come to AR!

CG said...

I'm looking forward to it. We're back from vacation now so when you get back and are ready for me to come, just call me!