Friday, May 2, 2008

I Give Up!

So I wanna give a shout out to the whole two people that read my blog! What's up my peeps! Thanks for stayin dedicated throughtout my difficulties!! Peace & Love

I did actually have a few technical difficulties, that left me computerlessness for a few days. Keith and his homeboys were going to try and pimp my puter but it didn't work out so well. So I didn't get rid of Vista like I wanted, but I did make some new friends at Dell technical support....what's up Naveen and Mohammed! Those guys rock!

I hope to have a few blog posts for you two readers this weekend. So stay tuned. Or not, but check back. I will deliver and it will be worth the wait. I hope.

Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog (when you write) quite alot. I've never been one to read blogs very much, but lately I have several I am following. Hope you have a great day!

Aimee

CG said...

I think you have more than 2 readers silly!

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

atleast three! :) I can't wait for the new exciting post... I am staying tuned!

Leigh Ann said...

You know I've been checkin' on my girl. I was beginning to think you were going to have to re-introduce yourself. Ha! Your shout out to Naveen and Mohammad made me laugh out loud!

lorieannbell said...

RACHEL, RACHEL, RACHEL----YOU DO EXIST!! I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

LORIE