Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nicknames

My friend Leigh Ann wrote a post on her blog about the nicknames they use in her family. She wanted to know what names we use.....

Keith's nicknames:
Sugar Booger (that's what I like to call him)
Boogs
Big Mouse (from a children's book)
Louie (fire department guys)
Gigantor

My nicknames:
Roachel (some kid in grade school)
Honey Bunny (Keith calls me this)
Sunshine (my mom calls me this)
Tootsie (my dad calls me this)

Jackson:
Buddy
Little Man
Bubba
Ya Ya ( emma- couldn't say jackson when she first started talking, this was what she would call him)
Gigantor Jr. (he's really tall for he's age)

Emma:
Tinker, Tink
Sister
Emma Lou, Lou-Lou
Emmers, Ems

Evan:
Ev
Revan ( from Jay Jay the Jet Plane)
Bubba

My mom:
Birdie- I just started calling her this one day, it's short for "the Old Bird" It wasn't out of disrespect, just giving her a hard time.

I love nicknames, I almost always use a nickname with my friends and family. This was fun...now it's your turn. What nicknames do you use with your loved ones?

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I love it! You will always be Roachel to me!

Love,
Leighanderthol

lorieannbell said...

Okay, here it goes---
Stephen (a.k.a.--Sugar, Dear, Honey, Babe, Coach---thanks to Jackson)

Lorie--(a.k.a.--Lottie Lou (my mother), Lot (I guess they got tired of saying the rest), LA (my middle name is Ann, but i feel that this might stand for something else!!), LorieBell (yes, all one word), B-Mom (thanks to my sweet Emma), and my favorite--Love (from my dear friend!!!!)

Sydney--(a.k.a.--Syd, sister, Siddle, Sydney Ann, princess)

Baylor--(a.k.a.--"B", Bay, Bud, Bolivar Shagnasty (from my dad), mister, Bayor (some of his friends can't say his name), and Big B)

Dawson--(a.k.a--little D, Daws, and pumpkin)

this was fun--thanks!!!

LORIE

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Love the nicknames ! I second Leigh Ann you will always be Roachel to all of us! :) We miss you! You need to be here for a girls night.. or we all come to you for a girls night OUT! :)

stormint7 said...

It's actually "Lootie" not "Louie"

Anonymous said...

My favorite for you is Rachella! I can't believe you forgot that one! Also, I do read your blog, just I don't comment on blogs hardly ever. And Clint would tell you in order to fix your Vista problems, "Buy a Mac!" Love you Girl! Melissella