Saturday, November 1, 2008

Birthday Palooza

Fall is a very busy time of year around here. Not only does school start but we have 3, yes I said 3 birthdays. Evan's is in September....this year we had a Monster Truck themed party. The boy loves cars, trucks, trains, motorcycles, anything with wheels. It's so cute the way he says Monster Truck too. We had a few friends and family over and rented a Monster truck moon bounce and the kids had a blast. I think Evan got a touch of whiplash from all the roughness in the moon bounce, but he never once cried or complained he just wouldn't move his head. Poor Guy!



Next Up, we have my firstborn Jackson...he turned 7yrs old this year. I can't believe it. It just makes my heart hurt sometimes how grown up he's getting. We had a party at Pump it Up, I should have bought a franchise, cause this was his 3rd party there and Miss Emma has informed that is where she wants to have her birthday party which is coming up in a few weeks in December. Gotta love Birthday Season!!!



2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Happy B-Day Norman kids. Wow! November and December are busy for you guys. I agree...we should have also gotten in on the local Jump Zone. Evan has had two parties there and I foresee a third one in March. :)

CG said...

Wow! I bet they thought that moon bounce was the bomb!