Friday, September 26, 2008

Before & After: Office Edition

I have been waitin all summer for my BooMama to have this fab event....and just like she promised here's the before and after of the makeover I did of my little office area.

I have this unused wall space that's in the living room and leads into the kitchen, it's a great cental location for a office. My little sister (step-sister) and I traded desks and this past year I finally got a laptop.

I got a parson's chair and lamp from Kirkland's. I got the wall accessories from Hobby Lobby, shelves from pottery barn. They were the most expensive thing, but I wanted deep shelves that would hold the magazine organizer boxes on the top shelf.

My girl Christy over at Bon Bon Boutique helped with this project, she's the best at decorating and an even better friend. I couldn't have done it without her.

Make sure to check out all the other makeover's at BooMama's blog!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

What a great idea! It looks like this corner was made just for that. Great job! Blessings to you!

k and c's mom said...

You did a great job! Looks wonderful.

Dareth said...

Really cute.

Rose said...

I love it! That is exactly what I want to do in my son's room desk area. Thank you for the great idea!

Leigh Ann said...

That looks GREAT Rachel! Where did you find your "N"?

CG said...

Rachel! It looks great! Glad you finally got your pics up.

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

love it! That looks really good. Now you wanna come help me????

Anonymous said...

Rachel, your desk area looks great! Just wanted you to know that you have more "lurkers" than you thought --- I'm trying to keep up with everyone so check in on your blog often. Hope you are doing well!