Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Facebook Junkie

Hello friends and family....if you've been wondering what happened to me the last few days...one word FACEBOOK! OMG it's so addictive. I've had a facebook account for like ever, but it was just me and my friend Kathy, got kinda boring just the two of us. Then, I don't know who turned the light on, but like everyone I know is on there now and I have all these friends. It's amazing. It's fun...you should check it out. facebook.com

We are headed to the in-laws and then to my dad's house for the 4th of July. It's a fun filled weekend. I can't wait to see everyone. I'm sure I'll have some good blogging when I get back.
Happy 4th

4 comments:

Abby said...

Hi Rachel! It's Abby Y.! I'm going over to Facebook to check it out. Hope you are doing well!

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

So, your dad's house.. does that mean Little Rock??? You should let us know and we could all meet up for lunch or something! :) I have a facebook.. I just have to remember my account info. :)

Laura said...

Facebook IS addictive! I love it so much better than MySpace. Enjoy!

Joy in the little things said...

I agree - I'm a Facebook addict too! I've even managed the impossible - to get my hubby addicted (hehe). Anyway, you gotta check out our blog too:
www.joythorntonwilliams.blogspot.com

See you at SV!!!