Monday, February 11, 2008

I got a shiny new....

BLACKBERRY! Oh yes I did...and Keith did too. It's red and it does all kinds of things that I haven't figured out yet.

Those of you that know me, know how much I love gadgets. I love to play with gadgets. I'm all about gadgets and gizmos. They're just so much fun to play with.

It baffles me when someone (Stephen) gets a gadget (iPod) and lets it just sit in a drawer for a year before they dig it out and use it. That's just a waste of good gadgetness.

I got me a gadget and I'll be happy for the next few months until I can get my hands on another gadget.

I'm off to do some Blackberry stuff.

5 comments:

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Did you fall asleep figuring out your blackberry? You high tech mama! :) Nothing beats a shiny new gadget!

Leigh Ann said...

Love the picture! Looks like sweet blackberry filled dreams!

lorieannbell said...

You make me laugh every time!!! You know what's funny is how much he uses that thing now that he dug it out!! I am soooooooo envious of your new gadget--especially the color!! Let Sydney have it for a day and she would have some bling put all over that new phone!!

CG said...

Not fair!!! You always get the good stuff! I want it in a couple of months when you upgrade to an iphone.

kathyg said...

I'm so jealous!!
Jon has one, but doesn't seem to think I need one too!!
The color does look good on you!! hee hee =)